Commercial Flooring Materials & Installation – Grand Rapids, MI
At Century, we know everything there is about flooring and work with you to decide what flooring option works best for your needs. We understand that re-doing your floors means space becomes tight and less efficient. Our installers are trained, experienced, and capable of carrying out all of our installations quickly and efficiently to get your business up and running as soon as possible.
Commercial Flooring Choices
- Vinyl Composition Tile – This is generally the most popular option for a wide variety of commercial uses. It is easy to install, extremely durable, heat-resistant, and cost-effective.
- Sheet Vinyl – Similar to Vinyl Composition Tile, this material comes in long sheets of up to 15 feet wide. This makes installation simple, and the lack of seams eliminates cleaning issues. However, it’s not as durable as tile and requires a bit more maintenance to finish.
- Linoleum – Synthesized from wood, cork, limestone, and various resins, this is a very tough and damage-resistant material. The look is similar to sheet vinyl, and it requires finishing after installation.
- Rubber – This is a fantastic option for high-traffic areas. Its pliable composition makes it comfortable to walk on and slip-resistant, and it can take quite a beating. Rubber is a great option for airports and busy places!
- Carpet – Carpet is known for its warmth and comfort as well as its ability to conserve energy. Many office environments choose carpeting for its variety because the options are endless. Different textures, patterns, and colors are available for any office or commercial building.
- Ceramic Tile – Ceramic tile is commonly seen in restaurants. It can be purchased in glazed and unglazed varieties; both are easy to maintain and come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, from traditional squares to long planks with wood patterns.
- Concrete – Concrete is most often seen in large retail stores and warehouses. It is strong and requires little maintenance.
- Wood – Although wood floors can be expensive depending on the type, it can create a classic look and is easy to maintain.
Why Choose Century Commercial Flooring?
Century gets the job done right the first time. We want to make sure your product is made from quality materials and installed to last. We provide all services from installation to maintenance, so give us a call for a consultation!